Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We all have our nerdiness.

Curtis found this meme and posted it on his Facebook page, and I commented. And no one said anything until I mentioned it. (Yes, I'm that person.)

Sally: I can't believe no one got my Judy Blume shout-out. 

Curtis: What are you talking about?

Sally: What I said about the This Is Dog meme. No one said anything.

Curtis: About what?

Sally: Okay, there's this book by Judy Blume called Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret. So I turned it around and said "Are you there, Dog? It's me, Teragram."

Curtis: That's not funny.

Sally: Yes it is.

Curtis: And who the hell is Judy Blume? Did she write Where the Sidewalk Ends?

Sally: No, that's Shel Silverstein.

Curtis: God. Of course you'd know that. Nerd. Book-loving librarian nerd. NERD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment