Sunday, January 29, 2012

Running, jumping, climbing trees

On the subject of exercise:

Curtis: There's a Parkour gym in Arlington.

Sally: Huh.

Curtis: Would you go to that?

Sally: Are you insane? I have enough trouble walking around on a normal day without breaking bones. I can't imagine how Parkour would be a good idea for someone who breaks her back falling down one step, or breaks a rib dancing in a gay bar.

Curtis: Yeah, I guess not. There's a Parkour meetup, too.

Sally: What would that entail? Running around, bouncing off of things?

Curtis: I suppose.

Sally: You know they're all going to be complete douches, too. So if I went, my practice of Parkour would quickly devolve into kickboxing, as I would end up beating half of them to death. But, hey, it's exercise.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you could attribute the kickboxing to your clumsiness...

    ReplyDelete