Thursday, September 29, 2011

My husband, the sports fanatic.

On going to his first VT game . . .

Sally: Are you excited about this weekend?

Curtis: Yes.

Sally: Come on.

Curtis: I am!

Sally: What are you most excited about?

Curtis: The game.

Sally: You are not. What are you really excited about? Seriously.

Curtis: The turkey legs, okay? I'm most excited about the turkey legs. I've been thinking about them a lot, and I've been envisioning myself eating them.

Sally: If you want to get one when we first get there, and another one at halftime, you can.

Curtis: I wasn't aware that there was another plan in place.


On a related note:

Yeah, we're just that crazy. We eat our own mascot.



Oh no, Hokie Bird! Run! Curtis is coming, and he's been thinking of your delicious, delicious legs all week!


Hokie Bird says, "I've been working out. I can take him."

No comments:

Post a Comment